TOURNAMENT INFOBLOODFEST 7S IS June 20 - 21, 2020
Bloodfest offers 4 Men’s Divisions, 2 Women’s Divisions, and 3 High School Divisions:
Premier – Men and Women – $1,000 prize (each division)*
Open – Men
Social – Men and Women
Super Social – Men
High School Elite – Boys and Girls (U18) – $500 entry refund (each division)
High School Open – Boys and Girls (U18)
Each player on your roster must be CIPPed with USA Rugby with at least an L200 coach. International teams must obtain a tour permit from their home GU. It’s easy to sort through, shoot us an email and we’ll walk you through it. RRRC and TOLA rules can be found Here.
- Early bird discount available for a limited time only!
- In the event that Bloodfest 7s is named a RRRC qualifier, your Premier team will have the option to receive a refund for the difference of TRU mandated prices and Bloodfest prices and forfeit right to cash prize. This announcement is usually made by TRU around April 2020.
The Refund Policy
We get it. The posse can be fickle or you may not even know your 7s season schedule yet. Heck, we don’t even know if we’re a qualifier yet! That’s why we have a flexible refund policy.
- Prior to May 15th – Full Refund
- Between May 15th and June 7th – 50% Refund
- After June 1st – No Refund
In 23 years we’ve never been rained out, but we’ve certainly come close. In the event of weather-related tournament cancellation, your team will receive free entry to Bloodfest 2021.
*Tournament prizes are paid first via entry refund, and the balance payable directly to the winning program.
Welcome to boot-scootin’ Austin, the live-music capital of the world! As Austin is a bustling music, brisket, and rugby destination, we encourage you to make your travel arrangements as soon as possible for the best rates.
Pro-tip: Register your team before you book your plane tickets!
We are excited to host Bloodfest 2020 once again at the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex! For more details, visit their website. The venue features a bermuda grass Championship field that is full-width world rugby regulation, with 9 additional fields of both grass and turf.
2001 N. Kenney Fort Blvd
Round Rock, Texas 78665
- Place all trash in trash cans.
- Alcohol must remain in the fixture. Outside alcohol is prohibited.
- Only service animals allowed.
- Metal cleats are not allowed.
- Tents are allowed only in the designated team area.
Bloodfest 7s is a rugby sevens tournament hosted by Huns Rugby Football Club, a 501(c)3 nonprofit that serves a wide range of rugby players from co-ed Youth to Men’s, and over-35 Senior rugby. We have a close relationship with the Rock Rugby and the Austin Valkyries, who contribute to the tournament’s success.
Bloodfest 7s is hosted in Austin, Texas every June. Named for our involvement with community partner We Are Blood, who has been providing and protecting the blood supply of Central Texas since 1951.
We’ve been around since June 19, 1999. In 2019, Bloodfest fielded 90 teams + Youth from all around the United States and 5 countries. With divisions for all rugby players, your team can experience the “big tent” philosophy of the host Austin Huns.
2001 N Kenney Fort Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665