Bloodfest offers 4 Men’s Divisions, 2 Women’s Divisions, and 4 High School Divisions:
Premier – Men and Women – $1,000 prize to winners (each division)*
Open – Men
Social – Men and Women
Super Social – Men
High School Elite – Boys and Girls (U18) – $500 entry refund to winners (each division)**
High School Open – Boys and Girls (U18)
Each player and coach on your roster must be CIPPed with USA Rugby. International teams must obtain a tour permit from their home GU. It’s easy to sort through, shoot us an email and we’ll walk you through it. RRRC and TOLA rules can be found Here. Original Super Social rules can be found Here. Except for Super Social, teams are required to follow the laws of the sevens variant of rugby union, as defined Here.
*Tournament prizes are paid first via entry refund, and the balance payable directly to the winning program.
**Boy’s and Girl’s High School Elite play over 2 days- Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21. This allows these teams to get access to higher level referees and assistant referees and play on the championship field for their finals on Day 2. All other divisions begin and end on Saturday, June 20.
- Early bird discounts are available for a limited time only!
- In the event that Bloodfest 7s is named a RRRC qualifier, your Premier team will have the option to receive a refund for the difference of RRRC qualifier prices and Bloodfest prices and forfeit right to cash prize. This announcement is usually made by TRU every April.
The Refund Policy
We get it. The posse can be fickle or you may not even know your 7s season schedule yet. Heck, we don’t even know if we’re a qualifier yet! That’s why we have a flexible refund policy.
- Prior to May 15th – Full Refund
- Between May 15th and May 30th – 50% Refund
- After June 1st – No Refund
In 23 years we’ve never been rained out, but we’ve certainly come close. In the event of weather-related tournament cancellation, your team will receive free entry to Bloodfest 2021.