Bloodfest offers 4 Men’s Divisions, 2 Women’s Divisions, and 3 High School Divisions:
Premier – Men and Women – $1,000 cash prize (each division)*
Open – Men
Social – Men and Women
Super Social – Men
High School Elite – Boys (U18) – $1,000 cash prize*
High School Open – Boys and Girls (U18)
Each player on your roster must be CIPPed with USA Rugby with at least an L200 coach. International teams must obtain a tour permit from their home GU. It’s easy to sort through, shoot us an email and we’ll walk you through it. RRRC and TOLA rules can be found Here.
- Early bird discount available for a limited time only!
- In the event that Bloodfest 7s is named a RRRC qualifier, your Premier team will have the option to receive a refund for the difference of TRU mandated prices and Bloodfest prices and forfeit right to cash prize. This announcement is usually made by TRU around April 2020.
The Refund Policy
We get it. The posse can be fickle or you may not even know your 7s season schedule yet. Heck, we don’t even know if we’re a qualifier yet! That’s why we have a flexible refund policy.
- Prior to May 15th – Full Refund
- Between May 15th and June 7th – 50% Refund
- After June 1st – No Refund
In 23 years we’ve never been rained out, but we’ve certainly come close. In the event of weather-related tournament cancellation, your team will receive free entry to Bloodfest 2021.
*Tournament prizes are paid first via entry refund, and the balance payable directly to the winning program.